Thursday, January 20, 2011

#RHOBH

If you're on twitter then you'll know what #RHOBH stands for. (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)I pretty much hate Kyle Richards a whole lot and have pretty much about all season long.  Tonight's season finale just proved what a mean girl Kyle really is.  Who does that to their sister on national television?  Maybe now everyone can see that it wasn't all Camille Grammer who was causing all the drama.  It's been one mean girl all along, Kyle Richards.  I also watched the after show "Watch What Happens Live" with @BravoAndy and Taylor Armstrong and Adrienne Maloof and the poll tonight asked whose side are you on and I'm glad to say that Kim Richards got the most votes.  FINALLY people are seeing what kind of meanie Kyle really is.  I keep looking at her fashion and her hair on the show and I see people tweeting about her fab clothes and hair and I'm taken a back.  I mean what woman in her 40s wears hair of a teen?  Cut that damn mop already or fix it up nice like Adrienne and Taylor.  The clothes Kyle wears is like moomoos or something I wouldn't wear anything she wears.  I think the stylistas on the show are definitely Adirenne, Taylor, Camille, and of course Lisa for sure.  Can't wait to watch the Reunion show been hearing so much about it.  I feel bad for what Camille has gone through, but if she can deal with a breakup like a strong woman we all can.  Kudos to you Camille!  

0 comments: