Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So Much To Do

So much to do. So little time. Princess Party is coming very soon and I still have so much yet to do. I hate being stressed out. Invites are almost all done. When all is done I know I will forget how stressed I am right now.

I ask myself what kind of parent I would be. Would I be able to handle being a mom? Could I afford it? Then my sister told me tonight you do it now with your God daughter. Wow. I think the everyday things would be hard which is what I don't have to do now. That is the part that is scariest I think.

The end of the month and I'm looking forward to turning my clock back an hour. When does that happen? Elections are right around the corner. Are you registered to vote. You still have time if you're not. Get out and get registered.

I sucked at work today so bad. I felt so frustrated with people today. Hope tomorrow will be a better day for me. I better get some sleep.

0 comments: