Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cowboy Sunday!

How 'bout them Cowboys! Oh yeah football is back. I love Sunday football especially when the BEST team in America kicks ass and that's just what my team did today. Cowboys left the Browns wondering what went wrong. It's ok Browns get used to it. The Cowboys were on fire today. My favorites Tony Romo, T O, Felix Jones, Jason Witten. Awesome job guys! WooHoo! I watch more football than my brothers. Is that backwards? I don't care. I can't get enough. Todays game was pretty cool I saw some former Longhorns, Shaun Rogers and Phil Dauson on the Browns team. Yay! If you don't know by now I'm a huge Longhorn and Cowboys fan. Are you ready for some football? The longhorns kicked ass in El Paso this weekend as well. I miss going to Longhorn games. I need to change that soon.

The weekend also was full of family drama. Does this happen in every family. Is there ever a time when we call all just get along. Probably not. LOL! Oh well so is life. What can you do about it. Tomorrow will come again. It will be interesting this week with both of my parents away for 2 weeks.

Tonight was exciting since Vince, E, and Ari Gold returned finally. WooHoo! I love that show. People call it the male version of Sex and The City and maybe that's why. We had a special episode of The Hills tonight. I love Lauren soooo much. I watched the stupid MTV red carpet for VMAs how stupid was that. What a waste. I kept it on that channel until I saw Britney "open" the VMAs. What a dumb ass. I cannot stand her. She is on the Heidi list for sure.

0 comments: