Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Boring Life

TV is the most excitement in my life right now. That is so lame, right? I watched Heroes last night which was a big letdown to me unfortunately. The shows that leave me wanting more right now are Fringe and Prison Break. I am addicted to reality TV too like The Hills (of course) The Rachel Zoe Project (she is so amazingly inspiring for some reason to me), Project Runway, Top Design, and The Stagers. ABC bring back my shows. What is the wait about?

I'm so happy that football season is here too. Monday Night Football usually annoys me because I feel like football should be on Sundays. Our Monday game against the Eagles was great. It was a game that went back and forth well at least until the 4th quarter that is. Yay! I absolutely hate the Eagles and that is TO's old team so was happy to see him be victorious. Week after we have what is worse than Monday Night Football, yes ugh Sunday Night Football. What the hell? I had to wait all Sunday for my team to play then it throws me off can't watch Entourage live have to wait and watch off my DVR. I'm such a huge dork I know. LOL! We can't forget about my Texas Longhorns. Yeah I remember a time when all the Longhorn games were televised. ALL of them. Now a days I can't seem to find them on tv. What the hell. They were on FSN on Saturday but they like whooped on Rice it wasn't even enjoyable. Due to Hurricane Ike we had no football the week before. I can't wait for the real season to begin. Excitement! Hook 'Em Horns! OMG today is a great day. I just got Sex and the City movie on DVD. YAY! My sisters are the best for getting it for me. What a great surprise. I never got to see it in theaters since I sick. I can't hardly wait to watch it. I will be staying up late tonight. I'm so giddy right now. What a nice way to end my night. Thanks sisters!

0 comments: