Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Britney LOL!

I watched the Britney "documentary" on Sunday. What a dumb ass. That girl is clueless for sure. What was she thinking. Anyone I have talked to about it who actually watched her crappy ass have no sympathy for her. I may have less sympathy than I did before for her. Britney GROW UP! The world does NOT revolve around you & get a clue there is more to life than shopping & partying. Get your life together so you can go pick up your sons from douchebag Kevin Federline. Do you understand that the courts think KEVIN is a better person than you? OMG I don't think you get that. That is just sad. You are a selfish, spoiled, & self centered girl. Yes, I said GIRL. A real woman would never put herself before her children. Someone broke up with BRITNEY oh no! People break up EVERY single day in case you didn't know. I should just stop because this girl ANGERS me.

0 comments: